Sentence composition, paragraphs, the writing process, essays, using effective writing techniques, research paper, and other topics.
Essentials in Writing Additional Student Level 11 Workbook
$32Included: This is an instructional manual/student workbook for an ADDITIONAL student using the same level of DVDs. Please note that this workbook is not functional without the related DVD.
- SENTENCE STRUCTURE – Dependent and Independent Clause; Simple, Compound, Complex, and Compound-Complex Sentences; Address Sentence Errors (Fragment, Run On, and Comma Splice), and Appositives
- FORMAL PARAGRAPH – Structure: Expository, Persuasive, Compare/Contrast, Descriptive, Cause/Effect, and Narrative Paragraphs
- THE WRITING PROCESS – In Depth Study of Each Part of the Writing Process; Practice the Writing Process with Each Multi-Paragraph Composition
- ESSAYS (Formal and Informal) – Detailed Instruction and Step by Step Process for Expository, Persuasive, Process Analysis, Cause and Effect, Compare/Contrast, and Response to Literature Essay
- RESEARCH PAPER (Project) – Detailed Instruction and Step by Step Process to Conduct and Write a Research Paper CAREER STUDY (EXPOSITORY)
Sample Lesson Video