Writing sentences, additional grammar, mechanics, friendly letter, paragraph, writing process for narrative/descriptive writing, and other topics.
Essentials in Writing Level 2
(Online Video Subscription + Textbook/Workbook)
-12 month access to ONLINE lesson-by-lesson video instruction (DVDs will not be shipped)
-Instruction manual/student workbook (shipped)
Rather have DVDs instead of online video access?
Click here to purchase DVD version and textbook!
Additional Student Level 2 Workbook
- Review Sentences Types and Making Complete Sentences
- Capitalization Rules: Beginning of Sentences, Names, City/State
- Punctuation Rules: Period, Question Mark, and Exclamation Point
- Grammar: Subject/Predicate, Nouns, Proper Nouns, Action Verbs, Adjectives, and Pronouns
- Spelling Rules for Plural Nouns
- Parts of a Personal Letter
- Writing a Personal Letter
- Parts of a Paragraph
- Writing a Paragraph
- Other Forms of Written Communication: Lists, Thank You Note and Invitation
- The Writing Process: Prewrite, Draft, Revise, Edit and Publish
- Use the Writing Process to Compose Narrative and Descriptive Paragraphs
- Poetry: Text Features and End Rhyme