Writing sentences, additional grammar, mechanics, friendly letter, paragraphs, writing process for narrative/descriptive writing, using strong details/variety of sentence structure, using a thesaurus to revise word choice, and other topics.
Essentials in Writing Level 3
(Online Video Subscription + Textbook/Workbook)
-12 month access to ONLINE lesson-by-lesson video instruction (DVDs will not be shipped)
-Instruction manual/student workbook (shipped)
Rather have DVDs instead of online video access?
Click here to purchase DVD version and textbook!
Additional Student Level 3 Workbook
- Review Sentences Types and Making Complete Sentences
- Capitalization Rules: Beginning of Sentences, Names, and City/State
- Punctuation Rules: Period, Question Mark, Exclamation Point, and Commas in Series
- Grammar: Subject/Predicate (Complete, Simple and Compound), Nouns, Proper Nouns, Action Verbs, Adjectives, Pronouns, Linking Verbs, Possessive Nouns, and Subject/Verb Agreement
- Spelling Rules for Plural Nouns
- Parts of a Personal Letter and Writing a Personal Letter
- Parts of a Paragraph and Writing a Paragraph
- Other Forms of Written Communication: Lists, Thank You Notes and Invitation
- The Writing Process: Prewrite, Draft, Revise, Edit and Publish
- Use the Writing Process to Compose Narrative and Descriptive Paragraphs
- Revision: Word Choice (Use of a Thesaurus), Using Strong Details and a Variety of Sentence Structure in Writing
- Poetry: Text Features, End Rhyme and Composition